The Environment + Ethics Officer is responsible for representing the interests of Union members in lobbying for sustainable and fair practices at the University of York. They lead the Environment + Ethics Collective, a student-led group which campaigns for the University to follow environmentally and ethically sound policies and influences student habits to be more sustainable.
- G - Get food waste bins in the library and study areas
- O - Offer more vegan options in catering outlets
- O - Opt for renewable energy sources
- S - Staff at the University should earn a decent wage
- E - Excellent rating for YUSU in the NUS Green Impact scheme