Accommodation Issues

The University’s Accommodation Office deal with any issues with on-campus accommodation. The Student Hub would be best placed to advise on private sector housing issues, including contractual and financial implications. The University’s website also has some information on their accommodation webpages. Our advisors can discuss your situation in a confidential and safe environment, and signpost to appropriate support, as well as advise on University processes to follow that might be relevant to your situation, especially if you feel they are affecting your ability to study.

An alternative source of support for accommodation related issues is the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB), although it’s worth noting that they do not specialise in student-specific cases. You can find out more information about CAB, what they do and information on how to contact them, including drop-ins on their website.