We are a student run not-for-profit co-operative shop in the University of York. Our mission is to provide healthy, ethical and local goods to our members on a student budget. We sell all of our products at the price we buy them, which means that in some cases they are two to three times cheaper than you'll find in a supermarket.
Our shop can be found in Wentworth College, room W/021
Our products include:
- Dried beans, lentils and chickpeas
- Rice, grains, pasta and flour
- Vegan snacks and chocolate
- Non-dairy milks, including soya, rice, almond, coconut and hemp
- Dried fruit, nuts and seeds
- Herbs and spices
- Locally produced soaps and other toiletries
- Weekly organic veg bags from Goodness Growing, a local farm
Check out the google calendar for our exact opening hours: https://firstname.lastname@example.org&ctz=Europe/London
Students can join up online by using the link below. You must be logged in using your university account.
Staff/Guests should registered an account then email email@example.com to verify their account.