WildSoc Bempton Cliffs Trip
Starts: 15 June 2019 09:00 am
Ends: 15 June 2019 17:00 pm
Location: Meet outside YUSU
After all those exams, how about a peaceful summer trip to the sea? WildSoc is finally holding it's first nature reserve trip, and this time we're off to RSPB Bempton Cliffs!
Bempton Cliffs is a fantastic nature reserve, swarming in the summer months with uncountable sea birds - gannets, gulls, guillemots, razorbills, puffins - and more! From time to time, whales and dolphins can even be seen in the sea nearby!
It's an exciting time to be at the cliffs, and we're taking advantage of it!
For your information:
- RSPB Bempton Cliffs has a lovely visitors centre, with a small cafe (for drinks and cakes), a little shop and toilets.
- The coach journey will take roughly one hour going and one hour coming back.
- The cliffs are fenced off to prevent falling, but please be cautious as we will be walking along sea cliffs!
- The terrain can be a bit bumpy - please wear appropriate footwear (walking boots, wellies or trainers) as we will be walking along the length of the reserve.
- WildSoc has a couple of pairs of binoculars for attendees to share, but please feel free to bring your own, and cameras - but be aware that WildSoc cannot be responsible for any damage that occurs (as unlikely as it is.)
More information about RSPB Bempton Cliffs can be found here.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members Ticket - £4.00
Discounted ticket for members for entry to the reserve.
Non-member ticket - £6.00
Ticket for students who are not members of Wildlife Society.