YUSU AGM and Officer Question Time
What is the AGM?
AGMs, or Student Members’ Meetings, are a key part of YUSU’s calendar. All students are invited to attend. The meeting will provide an opportunity for students to review the Union’s accounts and key activities over the past year. It is also a time when you will be able to hold the sabbatical officers to account and hear more about their work and impact over their terms of office.
What will be discussed. Why is it important?
During the AGM we will be discussing the following agenda:
- The minutes from the previous AGM, available here.
- A report from the trustees: this will cover their activities through the previous year.
- A review of the Union’s financial accounts (2016-17): this will enable you to see where the Union spends its money.
- Union affiliations: this will allow you to have a better idea of YUSU’s affiliations, these include NUS and BUCs.
- There will be an opportunity for open Questions to the Trustees and an Officer Question Time.
When and where?
Date: Monday 11 June, week 9